Ari S. Hoschander, M.D. is a highly trained and experienced plastic surgeon with experience in both NY and Miami. Dr. Hoschander is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
Dr. Hoschander received his medical degree at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine in 2006. After that, he began a general surgery internship at North Shore University Hospital-Long Island Jewish Medical Center, now Northwell Health System, which progressed to a general surgery residency from 2007 until 2010. In 2009, and 2011, Dr. Hoschander was awarded the resident teaching award at North Shore-LIJ Department of Surgery for being the most outstanding teaching resident. In the 2010-2011 academic year Dr. Hoschander was Chief Resident of General Surgery at North Shore-LIJ. After completing rigorous training in general surgery, Dr. Hoschander entered a plastic surgery residency for 3 years at the University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine. While at the University of Miami, Dr. Hoschander compiled, co-edited and co-authored a textbook on plastic surgical techniques titled ‘Operative Procedures in Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery,’ published by CRC Press in 2015. Dr. Hoschander has additionally authored numerous peer-reviewed articles and book chapters in the field of plastic and reconstructive surgery.
Dr. Hoschander always employs an artful approach to his cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgeries.
Dr. Hoschander specializes in Breast Augmentation, Breast Lift, Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck), Rhinoplasty (Nose Job), Facelift, and eyelid surgery. He also performs minimally invasive not-surgical facial rejuvenation procedures, including Botox and fillers.
His practice is also available for ancillary cosmetic procedures including:
- Laser Surgery
- Chemical Peel
Dr. Hoschander is currently on staff at the following hospitals:
- South Nassau Communities Hospital, Oceanside, New York
- Northwell Health Systems Hospitals:
- North Shore University Hospital, Manhasset, New York
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, New Hyde Park, New York
- Huntington Hospital, Huntington, New York
- Syosset Hospital, Syosset, New York
- Plainview Hospital, Plainview, New York
- Catholic Health Systems Hospitals:
- Mercy Medical Center, Rockville Centre, New York
- St. Joseph Hospital, Bethpage, New York
- Winthrop University Hospital, Mineola, New York
Dr. Hoschander is a participating provider in the following health care plans
- No Fault
- Workers Compensation
He works with all Out of Network insurance company plans
In addition to his clinical appointments, Dr. Hoschander maintains affiliations with the following professional societies:
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons